Can you believe it has been one year since I've had a job. Saturday was the offical date but Friday was the day. I have enjoyed the past year so much. I have been able to go and do what I wanted. I have actually thanked my ex-boss, not in person, for letting me go. I now get to spend some quality time with Jacob and have some time with Thomas also. Even though he is now in school we got to spend the summer together. And we get to spend this summer together. I'm very excited about this summer. Jacob will be older, Thomas is older and I think we will have lots of fun and lots of stuff to do. Also we will have my nephew for 10 days. I will have 2 2 year olds. I can't wait. It is going to be so much fun. Now at the end of the 10 days I may not have any hair but it will be fun while it last. I'm so excited. Hope you all have a great day.
Dear Lord - Thank you for this past year. A lot has happened, good and bad. But Lord I want to Thank you for everything that has happened. Lord help me to keep up the upbeat attitude about the upcoming summer and to truely have fun and make some memories for my boys. In Your Name - Amen
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's hard for me to beleive it's been a year. So much has happened since then though! I personally am glad you a mom "at home." On so many occasions you have rescued me (quite literally a time or two!) and I like having a good friend I can call in the middle of the day. Love you girl!
Post a Comment