Saturday, May 30, 2009

1st Farmer's Market


We just got back from our first farmer's market and it was wonderful. We came home with some vine ripe tomatoes, red potatoes, corn on the cob, red and yellow onions, homemade rolls and cake, cucumbers, yellow squash, and some homemade organic soap. The soap smells heavenly! The boys helped pick out the veggies so hopefully they will eat it (fingers crossed). Not too bad for our first time, huh?! We got there later than I had planned so they were out of some of the things that I wanted or just had a couple left. The farmers' market in town here is small but I can't wait till next Saturday morning to go again.
Now we are off to our last regular season baseball game, praying for a win! GO RATTLERS!!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Meagan said...

Where is this farmers market and why haven't I known about it??? This sounds so yummy!! Do they do it every saturday and do you have to contribute (as a farmer) to go, or... I have no clue how this works but I want to know :)