Well school starts in 2 weeks. I'M NOT READY!!!! We still have to get all of the school supplies, and some clothes. We have most of Thomas' school clothes but I want to get just a few more. I pray every night for God to give me the strength to handle school starting and school shopping. Whenever I see a back to school ad I want to cry because my 'baby' is going to school. I know that it is part of growing up but... I know that Thomas is going to do great at school. Jacob on the other hand is not going to handle Thomas going to school so well. He misses his brother so much when he is gone for just a little while. I know that he will get used to Thomas being gone but it breaks my heart when Jacob goes to Thomas' room and looks for him and starts calling out 'bubba'. Life is going to change so much for me and the family. We have gotten so used to being able to get up on Friday morning and head out to go somewhere and not have to be home by a certain time. Now we can still do that we just have to be at the school by 3 p.m. to pick up Thomas. I know that this is just part of growing up - both for me and for Thomas and I am confident that we can handle anything that God throws our way if we just trust, believe and pray.
Thank you God for letting us have the freedom to proclaim Your Name in all that we do. Thank you for loving us unconditionally and for all that You make us. I love you and can't wait to meet You in my Heavenly home. Please tell my Daddy and Paw-Paw that I love them and can't wait to see them! Amen!
You know it really bothers me that they have taken prayer out of schools and that they are wanting to change the Pledge of Allegiance. Our country was founded upon these great things and I just think that it is a shame that a handful of people can protest against God and the majority of us who believe and God and want God in our daily lives have to fight for the right to pray before eating lunch or whatever in public. It burns my heart that we fought for our freedom and we are still fighting for our freedom (thank you to all of you in Iraq and in harms way - May God keep you safe in his arms) and all that people can do is argue here at home about the soldiers overseas and what should really be going on. Sorry that I got on a soap box but I love our country what it stands for. GOD BLESS AMERICA, LAND THAT I LOVE, STAND BESIDE HER AND GUIDE HER THROUGH THE NIGHT WITH A LIGHT FROM ABOVE. AMEN!
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment