Monday, July 31, 2006
My How Time Flies
It seems just like yesterday when I found out I was pregnant with my second baby, Jacob. Now he is 15 months old and into everything. He is learning new things everyday. For example he now knows how to climb the dining room chairs. He has learned the word 'chip'. All of this he learned within the past couple of days. He has also figured out how to 'control' his brother. He can lay on Thomas' back and then get off and try to pull Thomas up. Life with 2 is so different than life with 1. And I wanted 4 or more children. We are now done having children. Everyone ask if we are going to have more and Eric and I both say 'No we're done.' We love our children with all our hearts but we know our limits, physically and financially. But you know children have a way of teaching you things everyday. Thomas is a very curious kid. He wants to know how everything works and why. Jacob is just into everything. He figured out that if he sticks his hand in the toilet then he gets to wash his hands in the sink with soap and water. We now keep all toilet lids down and bathroom doors shut. So active! I learn something new everyday and I know that I will continue to learn more as the years go by. I have talked to other moms of boys and the stories I have been told. Well I believe I hear Jacob waking up from nap. Write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad I have you to go on this parenting journey with. We can learn together as we go. Love You!
Post a Comment