Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We Are Growing!

We just found out last week and we are going to have another baby! I was going to try to do some cute little way to tell my family but that didn't work. This past weekend I went to Dallas to a Parenting is Heart Work conference and after the conference my mom wanted to take me clothes shopping for Christmas. I took a whole load of clothes into the dressing room and called Eric. I told him what was going on and asked him what he thought that we should do. We decided to go ahead and tell my mom. She said that she almost fell over with shock. I later called my sister and told her. She, my mom, and stepdad all asked the same question - was it planned? Yes, it was planned for all of you wondering too. Everyone we have told has been so shocked. We have been telling everyone that we were done. And for awhile we were. Then we both decided that one more would be great and fun. So, now we will have one more. The baby is due in May. We are praying for a girl but we will take a boy also. LOL! Whatever God wants us to have he will give. I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life. I'm a mom of 3. Wow! If any of you have helpful tips on raising 3 kids I'm open for suggestions. Thanks.

Dear Lord - Thank you for this new baby. Please let me have a healthy pregnancy. Thank you for our two other boys. Please let them adjust well to the new baby. Please be with my family during this time of our lives. Thank you for all that you have given us. Amen.

3 comments:

Nellie said...

Congratulations! I know that you are excited. I'll be praying for an easy pregnancy and that all will go well.

Me said...

Congratulations! Three is much easier for me than two was! Sheri

Me said...

Hi Stephanie from College Station. Actually I think I remember you...did you take the financial management class at the old building? My husband and I did too. I've read your blog too...I was very sorry to hear about the loss of your father in April but happy to hear that God has blessed your family with the upcoming arrival of your new child!