Monday, April 02, 2007

Tagged Again

This tag is a little different. You are to list your 7 favorite songs and artist and then tag 7 other people. So here it goes.

1. 'I'll Fly Away' - The Sounds of Glory but I also like the Jars of Clay version

2. 'One Touch' - Nicole C. Mullen

3. 'The Chair' - George Strait

4. 'What Hurts The Most' - Rascal Flatts

5. 'She Let Herself Go' - George Strait

6. 'It's Your Love' - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

7. 'Jesus, Take The Wheel' - Carrie Underwood

It was so hard to decide what songs I wanted to list for this because I love songs and singing so much. I also don't know who sings what most of the time. Let's see I now need to tag 7 people. I tag - Sarah F., Sheri D., Ms. Nell, Angela R., Erin J., Paula H. and Kathy C.. I the reason I'm tagging the last 2 is to see if they will join in the fun and update their blogs. Enjoy and have fun!

2 comments:

paula said...

hey - i take offense at that - I blogged twice last week :)!! That's not too shabby for a girl who feels like she is losing her mind!! Just kidding, I have a list a mile long of things I want to blog about.

Stephanie said...

Sorry Paula - I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Glad your back on and up and running.