an Aunt again!!! My sister and brother-in-law found out back in September that they are pregnant. We all have been waiting on pins and needles to find out what the little peanut is going to be. Well we found out on Christmas Eve. They are going to have ......... A BOY!!!!!! Little Hendrix Tewold is due to make his entrance on or around May 10th. Mike, my brother-in-law, is hoping that Hendrix comes early, as in April 29th. The reason - it is Mike's birthday! I would like the baby to be born on May 12th. My reason - that is our anniversary. Yes that will make planning our anniversary hard from here on out but it is already hard to plan because that is also Mother's Day weekend. I'm also pulling for another day - April 28th - my birthday!
I will try to post Christmas pictures as soon as I can. We had an awesome Christmas. We opened our gifts from each other on the Saturday before Christmas. Eric talked me into because he said that the boys would have more time to play with their gifts before they have to go back to school.(read - Daddy wanted to have a few days to play with the toys before he had to go back to work the day after Christmas.) Then we did Christmas with my family on the Sunday before Christmas. It was a great day. Christmas Eve we went to my sister's house to spend the day and see the new house. The added bonus was already mentioned above. We had a lot of fun. My Mom and Dave were there also. I love getting to spend time with my Mom! We got home late Christmas Eve, the boys didn't even wake up to set out the cookies for Santa! Poor little guys were so tired, they had had a very long day. Don't worry Mommy and Daddy took care of setting out the cookies. Christmas morning we did our Santa gifts and then sat at home all day. You know it is pretty bad when the kids come and ask if they can get dressed! The boys ended up getting dressed but we didn't. It isn't very often that we get to have a PJ day. It was a nice relaxing day for all. Well I hope that y'all had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a very Happy New Year.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK, I'll admit, I'm kinda happy they're having another boy - now you can keep spoiling Viv! Love you!
Post a Comment