1. I love to be outside! Mommy thinks that I would live outside if I could. When I'm outside I like to ride my four wheeler, run circles, and jump on my tramptoline (read: trampoline).
2. I am a climber! I don't care if it stands still or not! I figured out how to get up on and down from my tramptoline all by myself. I scared Mommy one day by climbing the dishwasher to get up on the cabinet. I thought that Mommy was going to pass out when she saw me. It was a lot of fun.
3. I love my Bubba, Thomas. I like to do whatever he is doing. I know that I bother him sometimes but I think he secretly likes it. I can't wait to be big like him and go to school with him.
4. I'm a very picky eater! Mommy tells me I need to eat so that I can get big like Daddy and Thomas but sometimes I really don't care.
5. I LOVE my Daddy. I like it when he takes me to the store or fishing. Whenever Daddy is outside I cry to be out with him, like I said I love to be outside. I help Daddy do whatever he is doing. If it is raking leaves, building the deck, working on the boat or motorcycle, it doesn't matter as long as I am with Daddy.
6. I love Hannah 'Tana!!!(read: Hannah Montana) Whenever her show or music videos come on I come running from where ever I am hollering Hannah 'Tana, Hannah 'Tana! I can sing along with some of her songs.
7. I love to sing and dance. When I can't go outside because of weather or time I ask Mommy to turn on my music so that I can sing and dance. I love to make up new dance moves.
8. I love to play sports! I can't wait till I'm old enough to play. I have only one more year till I can play soccer! Mommy and Daddy say they are nervous about me playing soccer so young but I just want to be out on the field kicking the ball around with some friends.
I hope that you enjoyed getting to know me better.
Now I tag:
Tripp over at Monkey Dance,
Lily over at Life with Hannah and Lily,
Emma over at Mom's Baggage, and
Philip over at the Kids Are Driving Me Crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment