Sunday, March 08, 2009

A Fun Filled Saturday!

Beware! There are a ton of pictures in this post!

So what exactly is a fun filled Saturday you ask? Well let me tell you - it is a Saturday of Mom and her two boys enjoying the windy afternoon and then Dad joining us for a wonderful night of excitement! Well what do you do on a fun filled Saturday? First we went to the Heart of Texas Light Sport Aircraft Expo at Coulter Airfield. Since it was so windy over half the planes weren't able to make it in and then the stunt planes weren't able to do stunts but we had fun anyway. Jacob loves airplanes and always wants to watch them land and take off. He got to see quite a few do that, he was so excited. After that was home and rest. Then Eric called and asked if we had plans for the night. No, not that I'm aware of. Why? One of the guys he works with was taking his kids to the carnival and wanted to know if we would like to go too. YEA! So off we go! Now I'm not a big fan of carnivals that travel from town to town. To me they are pop up carnivals and not very safe. But I put my Momma fear aside and let the boys have fun. And let me tell you they had lots of fun! We didn't get home till 11:30pm(new time)! It was a blast!

2 comments:

Me said...

That looks like a blast! You have so much more energy that I do!

Kara said...

I'm sorry but you must have accidently taken pictures of someone else's son...because that can't be yours. No way is Jacob really that big, right??? Were my eyes deceiving me?? OH MY GOODNESS!